F340 Multicurrency Accounting 2022 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to set up and use the Currency Management subledger of Acumatica ERP for managing multiple accounting currencies and performing operations with them. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2022 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring currency rate types and exchange rates
- Configuring foreign currencies to be used for accounting
- Configuring denominated accounts
- Processing General Ledger transactions in a foreign currency
- Making funds transfers between accounts managed in different currencies
- Processing AR invoices, payments, and credit memos in different currencies
- Processing AP bills, payments, and debit adjustments in different currencies
- Revaluing customer and vendor open documents
- Revaluing denominated General Ledger accounts
- Configuring the reporting ledger and translation definitions
- Translating financial statements to a foreign currency
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2021 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2022 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: F340 Multicurrency Accounting 2021 R1