F100 Financial Basics 2023 R1
By completing this course, you will learn how to use the financial modules of Acumatica ERP for the basic business processes in the general ledger and the following subledgers: сash management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. This course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2023 R1.
Through the examples, the course introduces the initial configuration of the system and explains how to use Acumatica ERP for basic business processes, including the following:
- Basic company configuration
- General Ledger: working with batches
- Accounts Payable: processing of bills and payments, prepayments, and debit and credit adjustments
- Accounts Receivable: processing of invoices and payments, prepayments, debit and credit memos, and customer refunds
- Cash Management: processing of cash transactions, funds transfers, and reconciling cash accounts
- General Ledger: completing period-end and year-end procedures, and managing financial periods
The video shows you the common process but may contain less detail than the guide has. If you want to repeat the activity on your own or you are preparing to take the certification exam, we recommend that you follow the instructions in the guide.