End-User Course: Equipment and Route Management 2022 R2
This end-user course provides a set of lessons that illustrate equipment and route management processes in a midsize company. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2022 R2.
Through the examples, you will learn how to:
- Create target equipment manually
- Create an appointment for performing services
- Create a model equipment entity with components in the system
- Sell model equipment of different types
- Replace a component in a target equipment entity
- Create, process, and bill service contracts with as-performed billing
- Сreate service contracts with standardized billing
- Сreate a route execution on the fly
- Process a route execution in Acumatica ERP from starting it through closing it
- Create a route service contract with as-performed billing and generate appointments for it
- Process a route execution in the Acumatica ERP mobile app
The webinar recordings presented below are based on the training guide for Acumatica ERP 2019 R1. Because of this, the topics described and shown in the recordings may differ from the course materials for Acumatica ERP 2022 R2.
In this training, the following PowerPoint presentation has been used: EU: Equipment and Route Management 2019 R1