D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics 2022 R2
By completing this course, you will learn how to implement inventory and order management functionality in a new company, and how to perform particular sales and purchase processes in a system with this functionality configured. The current version of the course is valid for Acumatica ERP 2022 R2.
Through the activities, you will learn how to perform the following tasks in Acumatica ERP:
- Configuring reason codes, sales order types, posting classes, units of measure, availability calculation rules, and item classes
- Configuring the basic system settings required for inventory and order management
- Creating stock items
- Processing purchase orders and purchase receipts
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders
- Processing purchase returns at the original cost of the receipts
- Processing customer returns for credit and for replacement
The video shows you the common process but may contain less detail than the guide has. If you want to repeat the activity on your own or you are preparing to take the certification exam, we recommend that you follow the instructions in the guide.